Lake Barrine to Lake Eacham Nature Refuge
This stunning property is located in one of the main wildlife corridors between Lake Barrine and Lake Eacham National Parks, making it unique and special.
There are many opportunities on this property to establish walking tracks and viewing platforms/shelters in consultation with the Nature Refuge Program and eco tourism operators.
Enjoy all the benefits of life on the Tableland whilst making a positive contribution towards protecting threatened species and critical habitat.
Lake Barrine to Lake Eacham Nature Refuge is located at Maclean Road, Lake Eacham Queensland. Lot 8 on SP223127
The key features are:
- Rain forest backdrop of Lake Barrine and a corridor linking to Lake Eacham, makes this a beautiful lifestyle property.
- Almost 70 acres with mapped area of remnant rain forest and regrowth plus space to run a few head of cattle
- Bitumen road to property boundary
- Cattle currently agisted on the property
- Permanent Maroobi Creek flowing through the property
- Possible to apply for re vegetation program assistance
- 650m of Maroobi Creek frontage and one km of feeder streams and gullies.
Rare and threatened animals include :
|Location||Lot 8 Maclean Road, Lake Eacham, Far North Queensland|