Make biodiversity your business
We work hand-in-hand with businesses to enable responsible, corporate community investment with proven benefits.
QTFN and our work can be seamlessly integrated into any corporate responsibility strategy. Corporate partners can invest in QTFN projects and programs via:
- Volunteering days and programs: great for team and capability building, giving back and getting your team outside, active and in the ‘wild’
- Workplace giving programs: a tangible demonstration of corporate commitment and an effective engagement strategy
- Professionally managed offset programs providing crucial wildlife habitat and biodiversity offsets
- Place- or species-specific projects or investments to demonstrate support for particular communities, habitats and/or vulnerable species with targeted results.
- Fantastic opportunities for companies to invest in established, proven programs with specific objectives, or unique, co-created projects to suit.
- Reputational benefits as well as clear outcomes that are easily reported and positively communicated, clearly linked to a company’s CSR and/or ESG objectives.
- Smart clear sustainability and environmental outcomes, brand building and employee participation opportunities.
- All work grounded in science, informed by research and data, with rigorous monitoring and reporting to clearly report on returns on investment.
Let’s talk responsible, smart business investment.
Action & Insight
In November 2017, we had the pleasure of hosting a group of corporate volunteers from the New Hope Group. During their two-day trip to Avoid Island, the enthusiastic team rolled up their sleeves and got hands-on with recording species data as well as habitat restoration and beach clean-up activities. These activities are critical at the […]
Queensland Trust for Nature, Scenic Rim Regional Council, the New Hope Group and UQ’s Koala Ecology Group partnered to undertake important koala research in the Peak Crossing area. Our research aims to investigate habitat use of koalas along Sandy and Purga Creeks, between the Flinders-Goolman Reserve and the town of Peak Crossing. GPS tracking devices […]
Queensland’s Nature: Connect, Explore, and Cherish our incredible nature during National Biodiversity Month this September!
At the Queensland Trust for Nature, we’re dedicated to nurturing that connection and fostering a deep appreciation for Queensland’s remarkable biodiversity. Why Connecting with Nature Matters: Picture this: You’re surrounded by lush forests, vibrant landscapes, and the chirping of birds in the air. Connecting with nature isn’t just about taking a stroll – it’s about […]